Monday, May 12, 2014

Bucket List and MORE

Okay, my last post was about my personal Bucket List. One thing on my list was to learn to play the guitar. Do I own a guitar...NO. However, recently I came into a little bit of knowledge that may help me in my endeavor to learn to play.

It seems a new co-worker is a guitar player and has given lessons in the past. I'm also told that I could use one of his guitars because he has several. He understands I just want to learn some basics so I can play some of the kid songs my girls like to sing and a few of our Kingdom Melodies...especially our favorite, "Listen Obey and Be Blessed".

Now all we need to do is establish a price and time. I'm kind of excited.

Also, my little girls are going to start taking ballet lessons this June. They are so happy about it. I do hope they enjoy it and also that I can learn their warm up routine because, let's face it, ballet dancers are pretty fit ladies and gents. A fun thing for us all to do and help them to keep up on their lessons.

Tennessee is coming up quickly, still don't know if we are in a cabin (please, please, please) a hotel or a yurt...(I'm having LOTS of reservations about a yurt with this crew...LOL). Either way it works out, I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation with my family. We need a few days to just be. I'd love to do some exploring and avoid the commercial tourist traps. Keep it simple and enjoy the bounty of God's creations.

I'll be sure to try to post photos as soon as I can. I'm hoping for some amazing photos of the girls in the mountains. They've never really got to experience them up close and personal. Anna and Brooke loved the area the last time we went...nearly 10 years ago. It is my whole hearts desire that Bekah and Aubrey will be as fascinated with simple joys of nature.

Keep your hands busy!
 
Smiles!
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen